WORK WITH ME
CLARITY SESSION – 90 MINUTES: £145
Is there an idea floating around your head at the moment that feels a bit foggy? Maybe you have an idea for an awesome creative business or project and you’d like to get a really clear picture of what it could look like. Maybe you know it’s time to level up in your creative career but you’re not quite sure what that looks like or what the first next step might be. You might know in your heart that it’s time for a big life change, but you’re not quite clear on what needs to change or why you’re feeling stuck and dissatisfied.
If you can say yes to any of the above then is the session for you. It’s a great way of finding out if coaching is the right step for you now and if I’m the right coach to go on the journey with you.
Together we will:
- Uncover what brought you to this point and why now feels like the right time to ask for support.
- Start exploring what might have been holding you back up until now.
- Clear the fog so that you can get real clarity on what is you want to create, achieve or change. I’ll ask a lot of questions and we’ll get you tuned into your body and your intuition if your head is not coming up with the goods!
- Once you are clear on the vision we’ll do a little bit of mind mapping (if that works for you) so you can figure out what’s going to be involved in order to make the vision a reality.
- Set some homework or action points for you to work on in the days following the call.
- At the end of this session you’ll feel deeply connected to your vision and excited by what the future holds now that the big idea has been coaxed out of your head and onto paper. The simple act of saying what you want out loud, writing it down and making a commitment to the first step is hugely powerful and gets the creative juices flowing. It gives you that little dopamine hit that we all need in order to feel excited and hopeful about the future. This session will get the boulder moving then all you have to do is keep nudging it gently along!
CAREER UPLEVEL – 8 SESSIONS £1200
Have you reached a career plateau but know you’ve got so much more to give? Do you feel ready for the next step and want to make some big shifts so you can really start fulfilling your potential?
Up-levelling career wise can be scary. On one level, you may feel 100% ready to take that leap, while on another (often subconscious level) there may be some fear or resistance around what the next level might mean for you.
It may mean going from relative anonymity to suddenly finding yourself in the spotlight, with all the pressure that entails. It may mean suddenly working with people you have admired for years and wondering if you’re up to the task. Impostor syndrome can be a big issue after a career up-level. The pressure is on to perform and fears may surface around letting people down. It may also mean working away from home more often and being away from friends and family and all that’s familiar to keep you anchored.
Simply put, up-levelling means shifting out of the comfort zone and into the zone of expansion where all the juicy stuff happens! It can be daunting and feel overwhelming at times, but I am here to walk with you every step of the way.
We’ll spend time getting really clear on what the next level looks like for you and how it will feel when you get there. We’ll then map out a very clear action plan, which will involve practical steps as well as mindset work to get you 100% focussed on success.
At the end of the sessions you’ll know exactly what the next step looks like for you and will be ready to move forward with confidence and purpose towards the Big Vision.
BUSINESS MENTORING & COACHING – 8 SESSIONS: £1500
As an awarding-winning creative entrepreneur (www.bubbleandpop.co.uk if you’re curious!), I am very familiar with the rollercoaster ride of launching a creative business. You have this awesome idea in your head, you know what you want to create and who you’re creating it for but, man, there is so much to figure out and learn as you go. Where do you even start? Should you even start? How do you make those key decisions?
If you’re ready to get started on this crazy fun, often overwhelming but incredibly rewarding journey then these are the things I can help you with:
- Sounding out the business idea. Before training as a coach, I worked as a creative in advertising and marketing agencies for over 15 years and I can hand on heart say I know a good idea when I see one. The hairs on the back of my neck go up and my intuition never lets me down. The first thing we will do together is sound out the idea and make sure it’s really got legs. Will other people get it and will they pay good money for it? At the end of the day, when launching a creative business, your goal is to create or provide something awesome or beautiful and get paid good money for doing so. So, first and foremost, let’s discover what’s at the heart of your business idea. *Booking a clarity session for this is a great way to start if you’re not yet sure about committing to the full 8 sessions.
- Getting really clear on every tiny thing you will need to do in order to get to launch. And there will be so much more than you anticipate. We will make a detailed list of the steps involed in bringing your idea into the world with a flourish.
- Once you have made your list, we will ONLY focus on the next step or couple of steps at the most. This is so important in order to ensure you stay inspired and motivated. The weight of the to-do list can cripple creativity and lead to overwhelm and we want to avoid this at all costs. Every task you undertake for the following week or fortnight should feel manageable, achievable, exciting and inspiring. Humble steps every step of the way is how you bring this idea to life.
- We’ll cover all the practical things like your visual branding, tone of voice, your website, your photography if it’s a physical product, your social media channels, as well as things like your vision and values.
- We’ll work on a solid business plan so that you know exactly where your business is going and how you’d like to get there. Even if you’re not planning to look for investment at this stage, this is such a useful exercise and really helps you get clear on the bigger picture for your business.
- We’ll work on your confidence and mindset. Launching a business requires nerves of steel but I truly believe there has never been a better time to do it and there is nothing like the feeling of seeing your idea come to life.
- I’m here with you every step of the way, helping you stay focused and cheering you on. You can do this!
IN YOUR CORNER – ONGOING WEEKLY/BI-WEEKLY SUPPORT
FEE AGREED AFTER INITIAL CONSULTATION
You don’t need to have a specific goal or outcome in mind to benefit hugely from coaching. I also offer regular support to help you manage the ongoing challenges of a demanding career.
At each session you can choose the topic you’d like to focus on and we’ll deep dive into it with curiosity and purpose. We’ll look at where you are now with that aspect of your life and what tweaks or changes you could make to ensure you are showing up as the best possible version of yourself.
There may be times when you simply want to talk, to share what’s been going on with you and to take some much-needed time for reflection and self-enquiry. I will listen and be fully present as you unpack any challenges or obstacles you’re currently facing.
This ‘time out’ is so incredibly important for an active and creative mind, yet it’s something we hardly ever get the opportunity to do. There’s always somewhere else to be or something more ‘important’ to focus on.
This is your time and your space to explore whatever is on your mind. At the end of the session, we may come up with some actions or set some homework, or it may be that you just needed some time and space to let everything out and in doing so, to let it go.
As a creative being you need stimulation, variety, fun, new challenges, respite, time to refuel and time to just ‘be’. And I’m in your corner to help you make sure you’re focusing as much time as you can on all of this essential nourishment for your soul.